A CRY FOR HELP

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, April 6, 2014 0 comments
My name is Chioma Odilinye. I was married to Mr. Onyebuchi Odilinye. The marriage is blessed with a son. My husband fell sick sometime last year and it demanded that he would be flown to Indian for an operation. He left to India in company of his immediate elder brother, Mr. Hyacinth Odilinye. I spoke with my husband in India and he told me the operation was successful, that they will be back in few days. I called again but nobody was picking my calls and after other trials, I discovered d number has been unavailable. 

I was forced to try my husband's Nigeria number which went through and I spoke with his elder brother, Hyacinth who told me that they are back from India and are now in a referal hospital in Abuja. I asked to speak to my husband but he wouldn't allow me on d reason dat he was so weak to talk. I demanded d address of d hospital in Abuja, but he wouldn't give me. This went on for weeks. 

# During this period, my husband's younger brothers(Emenike and Chukwujekwu) sent an urgent message that all our seven haulage trucks have been grounded by police and the only condition to release them was to provide the original documents of the trucks. I obliged them with d documents. Little did I know that my husband had died and they were using that as a ploy to collect all our properties. Even our Highland SUV that was used to conveyed my husband to d airport has not been returned. 
# After the burial and funeral of my husband, Mr. Hyacinth Odilinye with sisters in the village at Ogidi in Anambra State, locked me, my mum and my son up in a room that the only condition to our release was upon handing over of the documents of the house I and my late husband suffered to build in Lagos. It took d intervention of some villagers for them to release us, but their sister Ebere followed us back to Lagos to collect d document. We got to Lagos and I made it clear to Ebere that the house belongs to I and husband and I can't give her d documents. This irked her and she threatened me that they will ensure that I suffer with my son. Few hours later, the elder brother Hyacinth called and also threatened to kill me if I don't provide the documents. On several occaissions lately, two people on a motor cycle would come at my gate, release one or two gun shots and speed off. 
# I implore you to use ur good office to recover my properties and also save my life which is in danger.

Culled Ikem Okuhu's Timeline

0 comments:

Post a Comment